Goa is the smallest state of India. What makes it the destination of choice in India? Why are not Goa packages sold like no other package in India? The answer is that Goa is the queen of beaches in India. No wonder people like to spend their holidays here. But that’s not all, more than two million tourists visited Goa, about 360,000 of whom came from abroad. With the reign of the Portuguese for more than 450 years and the resulting influence of Portuguese culture, a clear Portuguese / European taste is still visible and has permeated all aspects of Goa’s life, including food, religion, language, festivals, dance and of course names. It becomes obvious as soon as you cross the border with Goa from India or elsewhere.
1. The beaches of Goa are among the best 5-star luxury hotels and spa, located in the best scenic spots and offering various lucrative packages in Goa. There are different types of tourists who visit Goa, and everyone likes it, it is not limited to a specific kind of tourists. You will find people who spend honeymoons in Goa and others who just visit Goa for fun. The waters are safe and temperate, the absence of currents against the current making them ideal for students and novice divers. And if you do not wear your wetsuit, you can sunbathe or bungee jump, visit the temples or haunt the flea market.
2. Goa tours are conducted from India and abroad. Getting the best deal for vacation packages in Goa is easy. Every operator working on search engines, the best vacation packages in Goa are removed in one click. It is advisable to visit Goa with a prior reservation because arriving at a hotel can be difficult because the ranking of hotspots in Goa has increased, you can find hotels in Goa ranging from budget to luxury hotel 5 stars.
3. Reaching Goa is easy as it is easily accessible by all means. Perhaps the best thing to do is fly to Mumbai and drive to Goa. (You can organize it by contacting your tour operator Goa) The roads are covered with lush vegetation and the roads that lead you from the plains to the magnificent Ghats breathtaking or you can also enjoy the train ride overlooking those green forests and long tunnels. And if you have a better vacation package in Goa, you can get a cruise from Mumbai to Goa via cruise ships. However, prior reservation is required (you can contact your Goa tour operator for this).
4. Accommodation and meals at Goa hotels are excellent, hospitality is at the heart of Goa and so will all Goa luxury hotels. The hospitality and seafood are known in Goa and you will find them in all 3-star hotels 4 stars 5 stars. Each Goa luxury hotel has its own tastes and themes due to the mixed culture, Goa luxury hotels easily find the choice of a theme.
5. It is very important to choose the right travel provider for your trip because it includes your choice and preferences. Choose a travel organizer that offers you the best vacation packages in Goa, a travel organizer that understands what is important from your point of view. This is how you get the best deal on Goa.
6. Traveling to Goa on an offseason (jun-sept) has its advantage from getting the best deals on holidays packages in Goa to a less crowded Goa,as a Konkan area Goa has the best monsoons you’ll ever witness when the lush greeny is at its peak, both flora and fauna blend and create a lovely and magical beauty captured by the naked eye. Head south if you are looking for such kind of beauty there are mountains, waterfalls, natural springs and streams.
7. South Goa isn’t as populated as north Goa however most of the best spa’s and luxury hotels are situated in south Goa, the tourist visiting this side of Goa are mainly those who look for peace and get the best spa or someone on a rejuvenation package, south Goa is solely the beauty of nature with beaches alongside. Getting a budget hotel here might be a little difficult (contact your Goa tour operator for that), however south Goa is filled with 4 star and 5-star luxury hotels, unlike north Goa. North Goa is the most happening place in Goa, if you want to hang out at the beach in a shack to be up for a party till late nights north Goa is the place to be, It attracts a large number of crowd, this place has its hotels and restaurants open 24 hrs. The coastline lits up all the way from Fort Aguada to baga as if every day is a festival here in Goa, the fun never stops here, late-night parties, rave parties and flea markets along with shack makes North Goa a feast to visit. The crowd that attract to North Goa is young and vibrant, you may also find people who are adventure enthusiast and up for some water sports. All this can be arranged by your tour operator or any Goan luxury hotel.
8. A place with a strong religious background, Goa could be counted as one of the important pilgrimage centres of India. Goa houses a number of churches and temples that bear witness to the intense religious history of the people who lived here. Amongst the various places to visit the most important are Church of Our Lady of Rosary, The Rachel Seminary, Church of St. Francis of Assisi, The Se Cathedral and Basilica of Bom Jesus. The famous Hindu holy places in Goa include Sidhanath Mountain, Brahma Temple, Shri Datta Mandir, Devaki-Krishna Temple and Shri Chandreshwar Temple.